If you purchase the PC game on WolfQuest.org or itch.io, you will need a Key to register a game account. You can claim it on your download page.
With an itch.io account
- Login to your itch.io account.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your username and select ‘My purchases’.
- Under WolfQuest, click ‘Download’.
- Find 'Claim download key', highlight the code, right click and select Copy. Paste (Ctrl + V) this key into the “Key” field during account registration. Alternatively, manually enter your key.
Without an itch.io account
- Check the receipt you received via e-mail. In the body of the email, click on the link that says ‘download page’. There you will be able to see the Key underneath the heading ‘Claim download key’.
- If you have lost this e-mail, please follow the instructions provided here-itchi.io key retrieval
- If you no longer have access to the email address you used when purchasing the account, please email email@example.com and ask them to change the email address on your purchase. Be sure to provide both the old and the new email addresses.
Note: Customers who purchase the Itch.io version also receive a complimentary Steam key. Check the link in your e-mail receipt or the ‘My purchases’ download page. See the Knowledge Base article "Getting a Steam Key From itch.io Purchase" for more information about that.